Artworks and Jewelry by Mary Beth Heishman

Sketch Book Diaries

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Viva Las Vegas Spectacular: y our 1950 Buick Special

Viva Las Vegas 13; Las Vegas, NV.  
Chuck Berry headlined event.  A legend plays event at 83 years of age. 

Our Buick Special was entered into the Viva annual car show and rockabilly weekender.  
My husband has spent months preparing/rebuilding our vehicle.  All mechanical work was completed and now she purrs like a kitten.  
Many gear heads were impressed with the under the hood view.   Dave was explaining his work all weekend.  I am proud of his hard work and dedication to our vehicle. 
 Our hives of hair.
Jackie and I enjoyed the cars y vintage inspired fashion.  Thanks to Jackie for my styling for the event.  Two days of beautiful sculptural quaffs.   

Look for vintage inspired paintings soon.  Some how I would love to incorporate our Buick in some new imagery.
 My vintage dress by:  rustbeltthreads.etsy.com
My vintage oxfords by: craftycrowvintage.etsy.com
Vintage by thiscouldbeyou.etsy.com
Necklaces by iadornu.etsy.com

No comments: